bye2022 :)

Hey team!

Was meant to write this earlier but have been #working ๐Ÿ˜Ž It’s been awesome, feels a bit crazy being away from home for so long but have enjoyed it all so far!

Anyway, welcome to my final blog post of this year! This will just be a short blog of my closing thoughts on engineering science and my internship so far- hope all your holidays have been going great, and hope you’ve all got your spec choices sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Engsci has been a rollercoaster this year- they did warn me that it’d be a lot of work, but I always thought they were just exaggerating. That was the stupidest thing I could’ve thought going into thisย ๐Ÿ˜€ Engsci is seriously a LOT of work, time, and effort- and it’s probably really important to know that going into it. But after you get used to the workload (or at least as used to it as you can get), it’ll get loads better!

I’ve been at my internship for about 3 weeks now, and I’m really, really enjoying it- in all honesty, way moreย than I thought I would ๐Ÿ˜… I was really nervous going into it (cause tbh I literally don’t know much and I had major imposter syndrome), but everyone’s so so nice. I hope that internship searching will go well for you guys, wishing you all the best! (this is me with my swipe card hehe kind of a slay!)

But yeah, it’s been swag being your engsci blogger this year- hope next year all goes well and hopefully will see you around in engsci and in the ABI next year!

– Nat