I am back with my second post. Currently screaming and hoping time would STOP so that I could manage everything that is happening around me. I know that we are only like 3 weeks into the semester, but the workload is increasing exponentially.
Okay, so this time let us go through the courses one by one:
For the first semester, you will have
- This is the continuation of MM1 and your guess is right! There is more integration and differentiation.
- Introduction to process engineering. This course brings you to the world of mass and energy balance. Basically, remember that
- If you choose Chemical and Materials Engineering because of CHEMMAT 121. This is the paper that you will enjoy for the next 12 weeks. You can meet Steve Matthews again. Isn’t that great?
- Let’s just say this is pure a Chemistry and Biochemistry course. Nevertheless, you will enjoy hearing “If you think about roofing tiles, think F-wave” (This is not a product placement) about 6 weeks.
And for the second semester, there are
- This is a communication course where you will mingle with friends from the other specialisations and learn how to be a better engineer as a whole.
- This course is about energy and processing. Let me tell you here now that there are a total of 4 laws of thermodynamics. Thank me later!!
- The thing you will pick up from this class is the amazing ATOMIC DANCE by Alisyn Nedoma.
- This is a bit of “heavy” course as you need to dig through your stack of books and find ENGGEN 121. (If you are reading this while taking ENGGEN 121 now, keep that book aside)
I guess that is all that I want to share this time.
Stay tuned for the next post because I have some kind of surprise…