Input

I am back with my second post. Currently screaming and hoping time would STOP so that I could manage everything that is happening around me. I know that we are only like 3 weeks into the semester, but the workload is increasing exponentially.

Okay, so this time let us go through the courses one by one:

For the first semester, you will have

ENGSCI 211

• This is the continuation of MM1 and your guess is right! There is more integration and differentiation.

CHEMMAT 211

• Introduction to process engineering. This course brings you to the world of mass and energy balance. Basically, remember that

input-output+generation-consumption=accumulation

CHEMMAT 221

• If you choose Chemical and Materials Engineering because of CHEMMAT 121. This is the paper that you will enjoy for the next 12 weeks. You can meet Steve Matthews again. Isn’t that great?

CHEMMAT 242

• Let’s just say this is pure a Chemistry and Biochemistry course. Nevertheless, you will enjoy hearing “If you think about roofing tiles, think F-wave” (This is not a product placement) about 6 weeks.

And for the second semester, there are

ENGGEN 204

• This is a communication course where you will mingle with friends from the other specialisations and learn how to be a better engineer as a whole.

CHEMMAT 212

• This course is about energy and processing. Let me tell you here now that there are a total of 4 laws of thermodynamics. Thank me later!!

CHEMMAT 213

• The thing you will pick up from this class is the amazing ATOMIC DANCE by Alisyn Nedoma.

CHEMMAT 232

• This is a bit of “heavy” course as you need to dig through your stack of books and find ENGGEN 121. (If you are reading this while taking ENGGEN 121 now, keep that book aside)

I guess that is all that I want to share this time.

Stay tuned for the next post because I have some kind of surprise…

-Hanz